Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter - Wish It All Doesn't End Here...!!!! :(


For 10 years, I have literally grown up with the Harry Potter series.. be it the book or the movies! But to think that the whole stuff is already over is something I am not able come into terms with! Ok.. Go on.. You can call me childish and say "Prithi.. You are 26 years old damn it..".. I really don't care..!!! :)

So.. It was for this movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2" I had been waiting for, from the day I saw the Part 1 of the movie... I knew its gonna be just awesome.. Obviously, its the last one of the series and its got to be awesome! I was keeping a close watch on the news articles that were released for the movie and booked for the movie before like 15 days it was gonna release and even bunked half day of works!!! Ok Ok.. I know.. Its a little too much :)

This movie was really special.. I could see some extraordinary actions on this movie when compared to the other Harry Potter movies. Yes, I must admit, one should have seen all the other Harry Potter movies to really feel the "punch" of the characters in this movie.. Characters like Prof. McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and ofcourse, our dear Prof. Snape!! There was some really awesome scenes where I laughed and Cheered and there were scenes which were really very emotional... Scenes where Prof. McGonagall confronts Snape in Hogwarts and childishly says "I've always wanted to use that spell." was really awesome..!! And Neville... What a young brave man his character has transformed into..!! Simply Superb..!!
And ah..!! Prof.Snape.. All credits goes to the author to bring up this character in the entire series.. All of us would have hated this character in all the 6 books but this character turns out to be GOD in the final book..!! The epitome of bravery one must say..!! Splendid.!! It was awesome to see Molly burst out yelling "Not my daughter, you bitch" and killing Bellatrix Lestrange into pieces..!! (Ok, Bellatrix Lestrange was the character I hated most, yeah.. hated even more than Lord Voldemort himself!!)... And finally, when Lord Voldemort thought Harry is dead, Harry jumps from Hagrid's hands (Yeah.. our own sweet Hagrid, crying thinking Harry's dead!!) was like seeing Super star Rajnikanth in the final scene of the mottai-boss Shivaji :)

Finally All Is Well, the Good beats the Evil and after 19 years, Harry's kid join Hogwards...!!

Ofcourse, the book was 100 times better than the movie but it is not practically possible to fill in every detail of the book in a 2hr. 10 min movie.. But I thought it would have been better if more details were was given on Snape's flashback, Fred Weasly's death and Remus Lupin and Tonks battle..!!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 was definitly EPIC..!! It was not a children's movie anymore..!! It was equivalent to a good action movie..!! Should say, people have definitely grown up in this!!

Overall, it was an awesome watch..!! I have definitely decided to watch the movie again..!!! But will miss the Harry Potter saga in the future badly...!! Wish It all Doesn't End Here..!!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment