Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog.....???? Me....???? OMG!!!!

Well.... Am Blogging... doesn't it sound a little weird..??? My friends would know...!!! Yup.. I generally have never tried blogging... Ok.. so... wat made me to do now... dunno... just thought it wud be fun.. to throw out things.. whatever i feel... ya.. wat say..????
So.. wat is this crap am writing..?? I don't have anything in mind right now to really talk about.. but my hands wont stop typing..!!! :) Now.. doesn't this sound like an "author" trying to write a "book"..??? ;) OK guys... stop scolding me n go on...!!!!
Ok... coming back to what inspired me.. One is my dear hubby.. ya.. he has his own blogspot and he is just damn good in expressing stuffs in words.. so.. i thought.. why not give it a try.. and here i am.. telling "Hear Me Out" guys.. :)
What am i going to express in here?? God only knows.. but ya.. i will surely write up something which comes to my mind.. may be something which affects me, which changed me, which i felt was truly funny or whatever..
Now, enough of this mindless typing.. lemme write something solid next time.. hopefully.. ciao.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment