Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things i wanna do now :)

Its sunday and my clock ticks 10:36PM now and i am watching the Delhi Vs Rajasthan IPL match.. Hafta go to work tomorrow :( but there are things running in my mind.. things i wanna do right now.. Hmmmm.. interesting... so i just thought i will list them out.. :)
1. Its chilly outside. I wanna go to my terrace and hear some loud music.
2. Hold my husband's hand and walk along the beach side.
3. Watch a "real good" horror movie.
4. Have a gang of friends in my house and watch the cricket match with some junk food around.
5. Party outside with a huge set of friends in a pub where there is good music.
6. Have a romantic candle light dinner with my dear hubby.
7. Lie down on my mom's lap and eat some mom's food.
8. Play with my little sister and pull her legs.
9. Sit and talk for long long hours with my mom, dad, sis, grandma, grandpa, bro, aunt, etc etc.
10. Go trekking so that i can reach the top of the hill by early morning.
11. Eat a "Huge" Burger with "lots of cheese". (God.. my mouth's watering :( )
12. Have a nice hot shower.
13. Eat one full pizza... expecially Pizza Hut's pizza :) with some Garlic Cheese Bread.. Yummmm
14. Go for a long ride in the bike.. of course with my hubby.
15. Chat with my old friends online. (Or rather i should say "Gossip")
16. Drink a nice fresh Mango milkshake.
17. Read an interesting book.
18. Cook something i have not tried till now.. maybe a hot saucy Pasta.
19. Sit and watch the moon with some mild music.
20. Sleep tightly under the quilt.

God... so many things to do.. so little time.. :(
Anyways.. i can do my last wish now.. Gud nite :)

1 comment:

  1. Burger.. cheese pizza..Garlic cheese bread,... mango juice... hayyo hayyo.. Hubby yedo candle light dinner... candle da light a irruku.. dinner romba weight a irrukum pola irruku...

    ReplyDelete